Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2007

Entry for June 29, 2007




It called Summer Meadow, designed by John Clayton ... and made by me!

In first time I saw it, I knew I must be have it. I spent five week to be owner! Began at poppies and daisies, then the river and tree-trunks, branches, ... I always stitch difficult point first. So I tried hard to complete all of petite stitches. I have not been afraid of any cross stitct chart since finished the last petite stitch!

I continued to back stitch (I don't like back stitch also) then the forest and its shadows appeared step by step. The strip of golden sand and the sky with bobbing clouds were last appeared. It was 10 days before my last birthday!

I have completed something but I still love it. The point of convergence deep in make it lively.

At last, the picture is the wrong side!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét