Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 6, 2007

Entry for June 27, 2007




"Have to write or full up complaint". I am always afraid of hearing complaint. :(

I'm very busy these day: too many thing must be done

- Stitching wedding reccord for Ms Coem then pass to Ms No1

- Stitching my daddy's birthday present

- Stitching a gift for ... me

- Stitching some card for Cross stitch exhibition

- There are too many reports in work: monthly reports, tax - report, quarterly report. In addition, The sole distributor makes me tired. My work phone seems like uninterrupted!

However, Life is so nice because all of my friends are nice!

1 nhận xét:

  1. hi chi! chi "phe?" ko? cai hinh tren cai khan dep wa'. Chi theu ha? Cai chu "D voi con Pooh" ma chi stitch cho em hoi truoc ay, em van con giu day chi nha'. hihi...
    Oh yeah, do u want me to write comments in English or Viet? ^^

    Trả lờiXóa